INISTA’22 Registration fees
|Physical Participation||Online Participation|
|Author Registration||€ 550||€ 150|
|Regular Registration (second and next author or non-author)||€ 500||€ 150|
|Student Registration*||€ 450||€ 100|
|Additional paper fee**||€ 250 / Paper||€ 150 / Paper|
|Extra Page – more than 6 (max. 2 pages)||€ 100||€ 100|
|Gala Diner||€ 120|
|Lunch Ticket||€ 40|
Available Payment Methods: Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, CB) & Bank Transfer***
Physical Participation Registration fees include: access to the conference sessions, conference material, conference proceedings, daily coffee breaks, Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner
Online Participation: Participants who will attend the conference remotely will receive all material (proceedings, certifications, invoices) electronically and they will have full electronic access to all conference sessions and to conference’s audio – visual repository.
* According to the conference policy, AT LEAST ONE NON-student registration for each accepted paper should be made in time for inclusion of the paper in the proceedings. This means that a student will pay the reduced registration fee ONLY IF AT LEAST ANOTHER FULL Author registration is paid for his/her paper.
** Maximum one additional paper for each full registration. Additional paper registration should match the name of the full registration and the same person should present both papers – attend the conference.
*** Bank Account for Money Transfer
- Beneficiary Name (Pay To): Ass SIGAPP.FR
- Beneficiary Bank Account No (IBAN): FR76 1213 5003 0008 8001 8798 404
- Beneficiary Bank Name: CE Bourgogne FC Dijon
- Beneficiary Bank Address: Caisse d’épargne Agence Dijon JOFFRE, 32 Boulevard Maréchal Joffre, 21088 Dijon CEDEX 9, France
- Beneficiary Bank Swift Code: CEPAFRPP213
- Title of transaction: INISTA-2022-PaperNumber